May 25, 2022
AGENDA FOR THE REMOTE MEETING OF RECREATION COMMITTEE OF THE BOROUGH OF CHESTER
May 25, 2022 AT 6:00PM
Please see the meeting agenda on our website at www.chesterrecreationnj.org
Call to Order
The Recreation Committee of the Borough of Chester will hold Regular Meetings by in Person means commencing monthly on the fourth Wednesday at 6:00 pm at 50 North Road to discuss or act upon public business. These meetings will be open to the public remotely until further notice. Meeting agendas will be posted on the Borough’s website at www.chesterrecreationnj.org. This information has been sent to two newspapers, posted on the Borough’s website, posted at the municipal building and available from Borough hall, 50 North Road, between 8 am and 4 pm Monday through Friday by contacting the Recreation Director, Daniel Hesse by email at email@example.com or 908.879.3660 x2134.
- Lisa Gurzo
- Kathy MacDougall
- Sharon Holman
- David Guarino
Salute to Flag
Approval of Minutes –April 27th, 2022
Vote For new Committee Chair
- Scouts / high School Volunteering at Grove Street Park
- Basketball at Grove Street Park
- Chester Day Reflection
- 9:30-9:45am: Kick-off & briefing – Volunteers arrive to municipal field where Ken/Environmental will give instructions to each site
- 9:45-10:00am: Travel to service project sites, share final project details, distribute supplies, answer questions, etc
- 10:0am-12:30pm: Work at project sites, finish time may vary slightly by project
- 12:30pm: site work ends
- 1:00: Dan/Rec arrive at municipal field. Set up Chester borough table with banner / t shirts for sale. Set up cotton candy and popcorn. Mr. T and friends arrive at 1pm. The slide arrives at 1pm to begin.
- 2:00pm: Slide starts at 2pm. Caricature artist arrives to begin on field (provide a table for him next to the rec tent).
- 2:15-2:45pm: Bill the juggler set.
- 3:00 – 5:00pm: Mr. T and Friends play
- 5:00pm: conclusion wrap up
- 6:00pm: close down
- Lisa Update – Movies in the park
- Sand Lot, weekend at bernies, 3rd movie undecided
- Grove Street Park: Service Learning Project Updates
- June Newsletter Ideas
Next Meeting June 22nd, 2022 at 6pm at Borough Hall