at 137 North Road, Chester
2021 Chester Pool is now hiring for summer employment. Pool information coming soon; check back for updates.
Due to COVID-19, there will be some changes in pool protocol. All of these can be found in the Pool Rules, but here are some of the highlights; more information can be found under the additional tabs.
- Social distancing will have to be observed. We have plenty of space, and we will arrange the chairs at some distance from each other to take advantage of it, but not everyone will be able to sit close to the pool.
- Masks will be recommended but NOT required. Foot coverings WILL be required within restrooms and shower areas.
- Members will be required to sign a COVID waiver (see attached).
- There will be no swim lessons offered this year.
- Even though there are no swim meets, we are hoping to put together a practice/training schedule for Swim Team. Swim Team participants will need to be members of the Chester Area Pools.
- Pool rules. It is very important that all pool rules be observed. Please be aware that you may be subject to possible suspension and/ or revocation without reimbursement of membership fees if you do not follow the directives of pool staff when asked.
- Resident Family: $460
- Non-Resident Family: $560
- Resident Single Membership: $280
- Non-Resident Single Membership: $330
- Senior (62 Years & Up): $100
- Resident Couple: $355
- Non-Resident Couple: $405
- Resident Family plus Nanny: $590
- Non-Resident Family plus Nanny: $690
- Resident Family plus (2) Nanny: $720
- Non-Resident Family plus (2) Nanny: $820
- Early Bird Swim (additionally): $50
NEW MEMBERS pay a one-time, non-refundable initiation fee in addition to the Annual Membership Fee:
- Resident Family: $355
- Non-Resident Family: $455
- Resident Single/Individual: $180
- Non-Resident Single/Individual: $230
- Senior: $50
- Resident Couple/Empty Nesters: $280
- Non-Resident Couple/Empty Nesters: $355
Registration process opens on April 1st. You do not have to have been pre-registered to apply for membership. Membership application must be via Community Pass. No applications or payments will be accepted at the pool. If you choose to pay by check you may drop it off in the secure drop box at 50 North Rd. or mail it to our offices. Our administrative offices are currently closed.
- The pool opens on Memorial Day weekend (for weekends only). The hours are from 11:00am – 7:45pm (grounds close at 8:00pm). Once the Chester Schools are closed for summer vacation on June 16th, then the pool is open 7 days a week.
- Early Bird Swim will be from 6am-7:30am on MWF and will require registration on Community Pass.
Guest Passes will be available Monday-Thursday at a cost of $10/guest.
- There is a limit of 2 guest passes per membership daily. We will only be issuing up to 50 guest passes each day, so it is first come first serve when purchasing.
- Guest passes for the week will open on the preceding Friday at 9am and will only be sold via Community Pass.
- Guest passes must be purchased by 9am on the date you would like to bring a guest.
- Members must pay for guest passes with a credit card.
- Please note that all purchases are non-transferable or refundable.
- Members must accompany their guest at the gate when checking in and must remain onsite with guests.
- Once a guest has entered the pool grounds, there is no re-entry.
- Guest or parent or guardian of guest must sign waiver (below) before entry into the facility. A paper copy must be handed in at the front gate prior to entry of your guest.
For pool information or registration details, please contact Daniel Hesse at 908-879-3660 x2134 or email@example.com. Daniel’s office hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. His fax number is 908-879-0122.
2021 Lifeguards & Staff: The Chester Area Pool is now hiring for summer employment. We are seeking applicants for general summer staff and lifeguards on a substitute or regular season schedule. Lifeguards must hold current certifications. Staff members are expected to work flexible hours and days and help to maintain a clean, safe facility and enforce rules.
Hello Chester Area Pool Members,
We are pleased to announce that the Chester Area Pool (CAP) will be opening on Memorial Day Weekend! There were many obstacles and challenges we all had to overcome last season due to the global pandemic. We will continue to comply with the Governor’s orders to keep our staff and customers safe. We are hopeful this season will run smoothly and that we can return to normal as much as possible.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021 CHESTER AREA POOL SEASON WILL OPEN APRIL 1, 2021. PLEASE VISIT AND REFERENCE THE CHESTER BOROUGH WEBSITE AT chesterborough.org.
Registration is open to all Chester residents and non-residents on a first come/first served basis. If full membership capacity is reached, a wait-list will be established.
The CAP opens on Memorial Day weekend (for weekends only). The pool will be open daily from 11:00am – 7:45pm (grounds close at 8:00pm) once the Chester Schools are closed for summer vacation – on or about June 16, 2021.
Sign-Up: Registration begins April 1, 2021. Beginning on that date, you may register for a pool membership at www.communitypass.net.
Please make sure that your Community Pass profile is complete and up-to-date. If you have forgotten your password, you can contact Dan Hesse or Lauren McBride and be sent a link with your login information. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. If you create a new account, your membership history will not appear and you will be charged an initiation fee as if you are a new member.
For pool information or registration details please contact Dan at (908) 879-3660 x 2134 or Lauren at (908) 879-3660 x 2128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax Number: (908) 879-0122
Information regarding membership categories, membership fees, etc. may be found in documents available on the Chester Borough website.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
We are looking forward to a fun 2021 Chester Area Pool Season!