september 22, 2021
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING OF RECREATION COMMITTEE OF THE BOROUGH OF CHESTER
September 22, 2021 AT 6:00PM
Please see the meeting agenda on our website at www.chesterrecreationnj.org or meet us in person at Grove Street Park for our first in person Recreation Meeting of 2021.
Call to Order
The Recreation Committee of the Borough of Chester will hold Regular Meetings by in Person means at Grove Street Park commencing at 6:00 pm to discuss or act upon public business. These meetings will be open to the public. Meeting agendas and details for public participation will be posted on the Borough’s website at www.chesterrecreationnj.org. This information has been sent to two newspapers, posted on the Borough’s website, posted at the municipal building and available from Borough hall, 50 North Road, between 8 am and 4 pm Monday through Friday by contacting the Recreation Director, Daniel Hesse by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908.879.3660 x2134.
- Lisa Gurzo
- Heidi Seebohm
- Kathy MacDoughall
- Sharon Holman
- Bob Nines
- Daniel Hesse – Chair Person
- Margaret Nordstrum – Administrator
Salute to Flag
- Art Program events – sept 21st latest event, next events on oct 5th, oct 19th, nov 16th, 30th, dec 14th
- Summer Concert Series – rescheduled Asbury Fever – Oct 10th at 4:30pm – new flyer
- Merch – t shirts, posters, advertising, HCBA, permits for 2022, band line up – pre planning
- Yard Sale Sept 18 – Ted Ernst – Township coordinating
- Grove Street Park – questionnaire – ideas – changes (tennis refurbishment) – send out survey
- Chester Area Pool – questionnaire – send out survey
- Fall events, sports (tai chi cancelled, us sports – tennis, multisports, kids soccer), built by me stem fall programs, CSI Workout Nov 2nd 9-4 at fieldhouse, Music Together Wednesdays
- Back to school event? Ideas?
- Halloween events, great pumpkin weight guessing, ceramics / crafts at fieldhouse, Halloween event on Oct 29th.
- Erika Plum – custom stickers for giveaways
- Winter program ideas, (ski/snowboard trips / discounts local mountains, programs)
Next Meeting: October 27th , 2021 at 6pm