August 25, 2021
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING OF RECREATION COMMITTEE OF THE BOROUGH OF CHESTER
August 25, 2021 AT 6:00PM
Please see the meeting agenda on our website at www.chesterrecreationnj.org or meet us in person at Grove Street Park for our first in person Recreation Meeting of 2021.
Call to Order
The Recreation Committee of the Borough of Chester will hold Regular Meetings by in Person means at Grove Street Park commencing at 6:00 pm to discuss or act upon public business. These meetings will be open to the public. Meeting agendas and details for public participation will be posted on the Borough’s website at www.chesterrecreationnj.org. This information has been sent to two newspapers, posted on the Borough’s website, posted at the municipal building and available from Borough hall, 50 North Road, between 8 am and 4 pm Monday through Friday by contacting the Recreation Director, Daniel Hesse by email at email@example.com or 908.879.3660 x2134.
- Lisa Gurzo
- Heidi Seebohm
- Kathy MacDoughall
- Sharon Holman
- Bob Nines
- Daniel Hesse – Chair Person
- Margaret Nordstrum – Administrator
Salute to Flag
- Art Program events
- Summer Concert Series – rescheduled Asbury Fever – Oct 10th at 4:30pm – new flyer
- Merch – t shirts, posters, advertising, HCBA, permits for 2022, band line up – pre planning
- Summer Pool Calendar end of season, Aug 24th slime and painting, first responders day activities moved
- Fall events, sports (tai chi, us sports – tennis, multisports, kids soccer), i9 sports – flag football / cheer – cancelled , new sports?, built by me stem fall programs, new activity suggestions? Special events?
- Yard Sale Sept 18 – Ted Ernst – Township coordinating
- Back to school event? Ideas?
- Harvest Festival – Township
- Grove Street Park – questionnaire – ideas – changes (tennis refurbishment)
Next Meeting: September 22nd, 2021 at 6pm