June 29, 2021
AGENDA FOR THE REMOTE MEETING OF RECREATION COMMITTEE OF THE BOROUGH OF CHESTER
JUNE 29, 2021 AT 3:00PM
Please see the meeting agenda on our website at www.chesterrecreationnj.org or select the below link to pre-register for this meeting. It will require user to provide name and email address to setup a free account.
Using the Internet select the below link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Using an iPhone one-tap:312.626.6799, 468113180# or 929/436.2866, 468113180#
If you do not have a Smart phone or PC with web camera you can join by telephone.
Using a regular telephone: 312.626.6799 or 929.436.2866 or 253.215.8782 or 301.715.8592 or
Webinar ID: 870 6239 2979
Call to Order
The Recreation Committee of the Borough of Chester will hold Regular Meetings by Remote Means commencing at 3:00 pm to discuss or act upon public business. These meetings will be open to the public remotely until further notice. Meeting agendas and details for public participation will be posted on the Borough’s website at www.chesterrecreationnj.org. This information has been sent to two newspapers, posted on the Borough’s website, posted at the municipal building and available from Borough hall, 50 North Road, between 8 am and 4 pm Monday through Friday by contacting the Recreation Director, Daniel Hesse by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908.879.3660 x2134.
- Lisa Gurzo
- Heidi Seebohm
- Daniel Hesse – Chair Person
- Margaret Nordstrum – Administrator
Salute to Flag
- Summer Program Season/Art Program
- T’ai –Chi, US Sports, Built-By–Me, Yoga Adult/Teens Concert series, 4 bands lined up, alternate groove 6/27, Third Rail 7/18, Not Enough Jeff 7/25, Asbury Fever 8/22. Revisit: Environmental nature tours
- The Borough is seeking new members to join the Recreation Committee for the 2021/2022 year.
- High School playdate at the playground – Grove Street Summers, pool activities – events, merch ideas for recreation, new ideas?
Next Meeting: July 27th, 2021 at 3pm