Chester AREA Pool
WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND TOWN?
Sign up for the Chester Recreation Newsletter and receive up-to-date information about our programs all year long. See you around town!
- Resident Family: $460
- Non-Resident Family: $560
- Resident Single Membership: $280
- Non-Resident Single Membership: $330
- Senior (62 Years & Up): $100
- Resident Couple: $355
- Non-Resident Couple: $405
- Resident Family plus Nanny: $590
- Non-Resident Family plus Nanny: $690
- Resident Family plus (2) Nanny: $720
- Non-Resident Family plus (2) Nanny: $820
- Early Bird Swim (additionally): $50
NEW MEMBERS pay a one-time, non-refundable initiation fee in addition to the Annual Membership Fee:
- Resident Family: $355
- Non-Resident Family: $455
- Resident Single/Individual: $180
- Non-Resident Single/Individual: $230
- Senior: $50
- Resident Couple/Empty Nesters: $280
- Non-Resident Couple/Empty Nesters: $355
Registration process opens on April 1st. You do not have to have been pre-registered to apply for membership. Membership application must be via Community Pass. No applications or payments will be accepted at the pool. If you choose to pay by check you may drop it off in the secure drop box at 50 North Rd. or mail it to our offices. Our administrative offices are currently closed.
SWIM LESSONS 2022
Questions? Email email@example.com
- Lessons will be offered for two weeks, Monday through Thursday.
- Fridays will remain open for make-up sessions due to inclement weather.
- Mandatory swim test will ensure your child is placed in the proper level.
- $65 per session for all levels
- All Fees must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Once a lesson has been scheduled and paid no refunds will be given.
- Children must be at least three years old by the first day of class and fully potty trained.
- No swim diapers allowed.
LESSON DATES & TIMES
9:00-9:30AM OR 9:45-10:15AM
Session A: 6/20-6/30
Session B: 7/4-7/14
Session C: 7/18-7/29
- Private lessons are a half hour long.
- Lessons can be bought in groups of three for $105
- If you need to cancel you must give 24 hours notice or the lesson will be lost.
- Please request lessons and give payment at the guard house and an instructor will contact you for scheduling.
- The pool opens on Memorial Day weekend (for weekends only). The hours are from 11:00am – 7:45pm (grounds close at 8:00pm). Once the Chester Schools are closed for summer vacation on June 16th, then the pool is open 7 days a week.
- June 16, 2022 kicks off the summer season. The pool is closed due to Chester Schools on August 24th, 25th, 26th, 29th, 30th, 31st, Sept 1st, and 2nd. The Chester Area Pool is open August 27th, 28th, September 3rd, and 4th, 11am to 7pm. Labor day, Monday Sept 5th the pool is open from 11am to 4pm, then closed for the season.
- Early Bird Swim will be from 6am-7:30am on MWF and will require registration on Community Pass.
Pool Rules. It is very important that all pool rules be observed. Please be aware that you may be subject to possible suspension and/ or revocation without reimbursement of membership fees if you do not follow the directives of pool staff when asked.
For questions regarding the pool please call 908-879-2915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to join the Chester Area Pool Swim Team?
Tryout on June 4th (Raindate 6/5/22)
Chester Area Pool Swim Team and Preteam have swimmers from 6-18 years old. Season starts in June and runs throughout July.
Cost: $100 per swimmer and swimmers are required to have a pool membership.
For more information or questions, email Coach Allie Johnson at ChesterRiptides@gmail.com.
The Chester Area Pool is seeking applicants for general summer staff and lifeguards on a substitute or regular season schedule. Lifeguards must hold current certifications. Staff members are expected to work flexible hours and days, and help to maintain a clean, safe facility and enforce rules. Staff selection will begin in mid-May. Please send your resume and completed employment application to email@example.com.
Hello Chester Area Pool Members,
We are pleased to announce that the Chester Area Pool (CAP) will be opening on Memorial Day Weekend! There were many obstacles and challenges we all had to overcome the last two seasons due to the global pandemic. We will continue to comply with the Governor’s orders to keep our staff and customers safe. We are hopeful this season will run smoothly and that we can continue to a normal summer as much as possible.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022 CHESTER AREA POOL SEASON WILL OPEN APRIL 1, 2022. PLEASE VISIT AND REFERENCE THE CHESTER BOROUGH WEBSITE AT chesterborough.org.
Registration is open to all Chester residents and non-residents on a first come/first served basis. If full membership capacity is reached, a wait-list will be established.
The CAP opens on Memorial Day weekend (for weekends only). The pool will be open daily from 11:00am – 7:45pm (grounds close at 8:00pm) once the Chester Schools are closed for summer vacation – on or about June 16, 2022.
Sign-Up: Registration begins April 1, 2022. Beginning on that date, you may register for a pool membership at www.communitypass.net.
Please make sure that your Community Pass profile is complete and up-to-date. If you have forgotten your password, you can contact Lauren McBride and be sent a link with your login information. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. If you create a new account, your membership history will not appear, and you will be charged an initiation fee as if you are a new member.
For pool information or registration details please email the Recreation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information regarding membership categories, membership fees, etc. may be found in documents available on the Chester Borough website.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE.
We are looking forward to a fun 2022 Chester Area Pool Season!